Monday, June 14, 2010

Pins in a Shadowbox

I know it seems like such a small and trivial thing, but I'm really proud of this evening's project. Well, one of this evening's projects. After I assembled a cat tree, an etegere, made a shower curtain into a sink drape, and got four loads of laundry done, I then had time to cap it all off with a little art project. Or rather, an arranging project. These are all buttons for a company that Chris started. Everyone else at his office just has them sitting in a dish on their desks. Now Chris has them neatly arranged in a shadow box. I'm quite proud of this arrangement as there were five others that just didn't look as nice.

And for those not in the know, a Firesign is a digital, interactive sign that can be found in places like museums, airports, a few schools, that sort of thing. Yes, a fire sign is also a category of astrological sign (for example, I'm a Sagittarius, a fire sign), but that's not what Firesign is. Firesign is much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment