Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Packing Begins!


Good evening everyone! For those of you who know, I am preparing to move to Tennessee a few short days after Graduation this Saturday. For those of you who don't know, I'm moving to Tennessee a few short days after Graduation this Saturday.

So that means today, after my very last final, I came home, took a short nap, and then started packing for the move. My method of packing, in an attempt to keep boxes somewhat organized and logical, is to make piles on the bed and on the floor around the bed until there is enough of a pile to fill a box. Well, Remmy got into my pile of miscellany and found a little red plastic Queen Amidala figurine that I was given recently. She became quite attached to it to the point that she tried to eat it. Yup, that's my goofy cat biting the head off the Queen. I was feeling about like that when I ran out of boxes this evening.

All of my clothes, except what I need over the next few days, are packed and now my bed is covered in empty hangers. It's amazing how aware of the size of my wardrobe I can be, but I never think of just how many hangers that requires. Maybe I should have taken a picture of the rows and rows of color and style coordinated hangers that are lined up on my bed instead. Nah... Remmy's cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment